Needlework, Finishing, Designing, Quilting, Some Discoveries and Adventures in Stitching from Windy Ridge Designs

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Speaking of Nashville

I wanted to mention that my friend Sherry and I went together. The night before we left for Nashville, Sherry hurt her back. She got ahold of me when I was halfway to her house - a four hour drive. The first thing I said was "I'll turn around now". She figured it would hurt, she'd take medication and be feeling fine in a couple of days. Talk about a CHAMP! Doing the show at Nashville was so incredibly painful for her. And it didn't get any better as the days passed. When she got home, she went back to the doctor, got an MRI, and found that the had to have surgery. She's still not quite right, but I'm hopeful for her that eventually she will be out of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear what you've got to say! Unless you're the spammer who keeps commenting anonymously - then thanks, but no thanks, I'm not interested - and your comments just get deleted anyway.