Needlework, Finishing, Designing, Quilting, Some Discoveries and Adventures in Stitching from Windy Ridge Designs

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Another Old Thing


Can you just imagine, putting all this work into something and then not doing anything with it? Apparently that's what I did - back in 2003. I think we were getting the house ready for sale that year. I found it yesterday in the bottom of a bin of unused Christmas decorations. Not sure what I'll do with it now, but it certainly won't go back to the bottom of the bin. It's done on Lugana with DMC, and I think that the pattern came from an old copy of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't wait to hear what you've got to say! Unless you're the spammer who keeps commenting anonymously - then thanks, but no thanks, I'm not interested - and your comments just get deleted anyway.